Your impact ensured.
for the people that count on you.
- Onboarding employees with an online platform
- Online enrollment & resources for employees
- Compliance assistance, employee handbooks, & LMS training system
- Medical, vision, dental
- Life & disability, supplemental benefits, HSA & FSA
- ACA Reporting
- Benchmark analysis
- Investment consultant & review
- Defined benefit & cash balance plans
- Streamline investment selection & analysis
for the ones you love.
How to Choose a Medicare Plan
- How and when to apply for Medicare
- Prescription drug plans
- Finding the best medicare supplement companies
- 17+ life insurance companies
- Term life, whole life and universal life insurance policies
- Shop & compare policies
Long-term Care Insurance
- Asset-based plans with guaranteed premiums, death benefit and surrender provision
- Finding the best long-term care companies
You haven’t even gotten to taste a bite of your 65th birthday cake, when it hits you: Great, now I have to figure out Medicare. Sure, it can be a daunting task. Medicare is not only complicated; it’s extremely important. At Buffer, we exist to be your advocate in this process, to help you find the perfect plan for your life and your future.
Being 65 years old is not what it used to be. In fact, it’s way better. What used to mark a slowing down in your life now marks the beginning of something new and exciting. There’s retirement to look forward to, extra time with family, and more than a few exotic locations to explore.
It’s easy to see employee benefits as an obstacle, not an opportunity. There can be mountains of paperwork, complicated insurance jargon, and seemingly endless waiting on hold. At Buffer, we’re here to change the way you think about employee benefits.
Are you ready to invest in your employees and ensure your business stays healthy and inspired? At Buffer, it’s our mission to do just that. By providing comprehensive services including benefits, wellness programs, benefit administration, and retirement plans, we’re ensuring the vision for your business and helping to increase employee engagement across the board.
It’s easy to be distracted when you’re running a business. There are products, profits, and customers to consider, and it can be hard to focus on building lasting value for your business—and part of that picture includes the overall engagement of your employees.