We’ve spent a great amount of time figuring who we are and what inspires us, so that we can make the most meaningful impact in the lives of others.
At Buffer, we start with why.
The most meaningful impact we make is in the lives of others. Protecting you and ensuring your future impact is our highest priority.
We will build our relationship with you through authenticity, transparency, and responsiveness.
From employer benefit plans to medicare, Buffer Insurance makes insuring you and those you care about simple, comprehensive, and cost effective.
OUR BIG IDEAS
Sean Turner founded Buffer Insurance with the vision that the most meaningful impact we make is in the lives of others. Protecting others and ensuring their future impact is his highest priority at Buffer. Sean educates business owners and human resource professionals on ways to protect their vision and assists seniors transitioning to Medicare by finding coverages that will protect their future.
Buffer Insurance is a veteran-led and veteran-owned independent insurance agency. This is made possible through the values and leadership instilled in Sean during his time serving as an infantryman and squad leader in the US Army.
Interested in working with us? We would love to build a relationship with you and have a meaningful impact in your life.
Our values are the behaviors that we care about the most. We believe in them. We live by them.
Our values are how we deliver on our promise to protect and ensure your future impact.
- We consistently put forth our best effort, and strive to exceed expectations.
- We impact the lives of others by educating and ensuring their future.
- We provide effective solutions that fit our client’s specific needs, never sacrificing quality or taking shortcuts.
- We put others first and treat them with respect.
- We value the collective expertise in our team and seek ways to learn from others.
- We effectively collaborate with others to deliver superior service and outcomes to our customers.
- We pursue physical, spiritual, and mental health.
- We advocate for a balanced, healthy lifestyle and lead by example.
- We discipline ourselves today to ensure our future impact on the lives of others.
- We build intentional relationships with others through authenticity, transparency, and responsiveness.
- We take responsibility for our work and follow through on our commitments.
- We listen to others and act with integrity and compassion.
- We embrace challenges and see them as an opportunity to better ourselves and the company.
- We constantly pursue improvement both personally and professionally in order to better impact our clients and community.
- We are passionate about our purpose and inspire others to protect their future.