This year our leadership team made it a priority to articulate a set of guiding principles that define our culture and who we truly are as people. This combination of principles is unique to our team and holds us accountable to one another.
What does this mean to you? It means that as we continue to grow, you can rest assured that new team members will continue to serve you as well or better as we do today. Our hiring efforts focus on finding talent that exhibits these values. Our ongoing reviews and employee assessments measure for these values. I hope that our Core Values resonate with you and what type of service you expect to see from your team at Buffer Insurance.
- We consistently put forth our best effort and strive to exceed expectations.
- We impact the lives of others by educating and ensuring their future.
- We provide effective solutions that fit our client’s specific needs, never sacrificing quality or taking shortcuts.
- We put others first and treat them with respect.
- We value the collective expertise in our team and seek ways to learn from others.
- We effectively collaborate with others to deliver superior service and outcomes to our clients.
- We pursue physical, spiritual, and mental health.
- We advocate for a balanced, healthy lifestyle and lead by example.
- We discipline ourselves today to ensure our future impact in the lives of others.
- We build intentional relationships with others through authenticity, transparency, and responsiveness.
- We take responsibility for our work and follow-through on our commitments.
- We listen to others and act with integrity and compassion.
- We embrace challenges and see them as an opportunity to better ourselves and the company.
- We constantly pursue improvement both personally and professionally in order to better impact our clients and community.
- We are passionate about our purpose and inspire others to protect their future.